- Nervous, unsure or even ‘freaking’ out about an impending interview?
- Secured interviews in the past, but have ‘bombed out’, or worse still never heard anything back?
- The most important interview of your career is coming up, but you realise that you need help to dramatically improve your interviewing success?
- Daunted, or not sure of the modern interview techniques, such as panel interviews, behavioural questions and situational interviews?
Whether you are a senior executive wanting to brush up your skills before a big interview, fresh to the workplace, or some-where in between, then interview telecoaching, will prepare you to overcome your fear of interviewing, outshine the competition and improve your interviewing success.
To assist my clients, I’ve successfully teamed up with my friends and professional colleagues Adrian Kelly and Jill Kelly, who have agreed to provide interview coaching to my clients. Both Adrian and Jill are in high demand and know exactly what companies or government panel members want and they will be able to guide you on how to present yourself to gain the biggest competitive advantage.
Adrian has worked as a consultant with companies such as Energex, Hasting Deering, National Australian Bank, to name just a few. He has also designed many of the interview selection guides and questions used in the industry today and coached hundreds of Managers and HR staff in the use of contemporary behavioural interview systems. Jill is a top career and interview coach and provided interview coaching to diverse individuals.
This dynamic and highly professional and knowledgeable pair will be able to effectively address your individual concerns, and you will find out first hand how to present yourself and frame your answers for maximum impact.
One-on-one Tele-coaching Interview Success Workshops (2 full hours of high impact interview success coaching!)
This powerful workshop (and their most popular) covers the following:
- Making strong first impressions
- Researching the organisation/role
- Managing nerves
- Presenting with impact
- Behavioural Interviews – background
- Types of questions – Behavioural vs Motivational vs Others
- Formulating Responses – the pattern being sought and how to make it easy for the interviewer
- The common traps or mistakes, and how to avoid them
- Dealing with questions seeking negative information
- How to deal with questions you can’t answer
- Recovering from difficult moments
- “that’s all we have for you… what questions do you have for us” – how to make best use of this time
- Finishing with impact
During these interview success workshops, either Adrian or Jill will cover all aspects of Behavioural Interviewing, from first impressions, preparations, and dealing with nerves, through to the structure used, scoring systems, and how employers and panel members are looking for information (and how to serve it up for them gift-wrapped, on a platter, so they can’t help but see you as the ‘must have’ candidate). They also cover how to respond to questions seeking negative information, and how to deal with questions you can’t answer.
In their most popular package, you will also get the full opportunity to practice techniques discussed in a no-pressure mock interview tailored perfectly to the type of role you are applying for.
You will come away more confident and prepared (guaranteed)!
One-on-one Tele-coaching Interview Success Workshops (1 full hour)
This workshop covers all aspects of Behavioural Interviewing, from first impressions, preparations, and dealing with nerves, through to the structure used, scoring systems, and how employers and panel members are looking for information (and how to serve it up for them gift-wrapped, on a platter, so they can’t help but see you as an impressive candidate). They also cover how to respond to questions seeking negative information, and how to deal with questions you can’t answer.
You will come away with all the knowledge you need to succeed at interview!